Revolve June Picks
1. Cream Feather Sleeve Silk Set– Where are my brides at?! This set is stunning. It’s comfy and easy, but makes a statement. I snagged this to wear for my birthday. The pieces will be great to wear as separates as well. Love the idea of this blouse paired with lots of gold jewelry and jean shorts/sandals for a vaca look as well.
2. Off-Shoulder Blouse– This piece will live in your closet forever. This summer I’ll style the white with white jeans and white sandals and the black with black jean shorts. It’s a great work piece as well.
3. Butterfly Earrings– Under $100 but look designer!
4. Summer Hat- This was a splurge, but the quality of their hats is just amazing. I wear them all summer and year after year so it was totally worth the $$ to me.
5. White Shorts- The perfect white shorts. Long enough to cover everything and NOT see through. The fit is great.
6. Black Tank Dress– Under $100 and a total staple. Can be styled so many ways. Quality is great… love the fabric. Easy to throw on and go for summer errands.
7. White Vaca Dress- The perfect vacation dress! Comes in other color options as well.
8. Polo Dress- Another easy throw on and go dress. The zipper is a tortoise look- loved that detailing. Super cute with sneakers or sandals.
If you have never shopped at Revolve.. you are missing out! It’s easily my favorite place to shop online. Everything ships super quick (typically 2 days), returns are incredible easy and they have the best line of brands.
With this being the end of pregnancy, I wanted to treat myself to a few items that I could wear post maternity wear. These are all staple items that will live in your closet for years. Pieces that are staples, but with a twist to make them a little more fashion forward.
If you ever have a wedding to attend or a vaca.. it’s the best site for wedding guest dresses and for all things vaca. (I get both my beach vaca finds to ski vaca finds at Revolve.)
You can find all my favorites from their site HERE. ( I always try to keep an updated list.)
This dress has been perfect for my end of pregnancy because it has lots of give to fit the bump, but is not maternity and will work well after. It’s currently $100 off and it’s made SO well. A current fave. You can shop it HERE.
They also have a wide range of beauty products.
This lip balm is a standout. It’s the prettiest neutral color and hydrating without being sticky. Great for summer.