On The Boys:
Look For Less (Under $40!) Dress Option HERE.
After a crazy 16 weeks in the Wilson house of non stop travel we truly enjoyed a weekend home doing all the fun fall family activities! This weather is amazing and makes us want to be out and about.
If you are looking for ideas to bond as a family.. I’ve got you covered!
10 Fall Family Friendly Activities
- Pick fall flowers. (Nashville friends, Amelia’s Flower Truck & Natchez Glen House are great options!)
- Go To A Pumpkin Patch. (We love Gentry’s farm!)
- Go To A Farm. (Lucky Ladd’s Farm is truly a treat. SO. MUCH. TO. DO.)
- Build A Haunted House Cookie House. (Similar to a gingerbread house. (Trader Joe’s sells them or you can find it on Amazon Prime, HERE.
- Bake Pumpkin Bread. (Even better, bake a few extras and deliver to your neighbors or a nursing home.)
- Go On A Picnic. (We went on one to Arrington Vinyards. Truly amazing! The kids can run around and you can sip on some wine. We packed a charcuterie board for us and a kid friendly one.)
- Carve (or paint) Pumpkins.
- Go To Boo At The Zoo. (One of our favorite family traditions every year!)
- Go Out To Eat, Sit Outside. (The perfect time of year for a patio!)
- Go On A Hike. (You could even put hot chocolate in a mug for a post hike treat.)
I hope everyone soaks up this beautiful fall weather and gets outside to make precious memories with your loved ones!