If you are looking for a little summer refresh for your home, but aren’t wanting to spend a ton doing so..I’ve got you covered. Target has some great new home deals on neutral pieces that look much more high end than their price tag.
1. Stripe Throw Pillow & Stripe Lumbar Pillow– The easiest way to change up any space is with some throw pillows. We snagged these for our outdoor space since we bring the cushions in at night. They’d be great options to freshen up your couch as well.
2. Oversized Beach Towel– These are SO good. They are neutral, oversized and soft. Perfect as a beach towel or even to use as a picnic blanket.
3. Set Of 6 Outdoor Chairs– These are currently on sale for $400 for the whole set! After lots of scouring the internet for outdoor furniture I can tell you this is the deal of all deals. Love how neutral they are to use with any dining table or stack as extra seating.
5. Plastic Tumblers- At $2 a piece these might be the best target finds winner! Great for outdoor dining.They come in 22oz or 16oz sizes and a couple color variations.
6. Oversized Candle – Honestly, I’m not typically a fan of target’s candles. They usually don’t have a strong enough scent to fill a room. However, this one looks like a decorative piece and has a nice smell. It’s still not as strong smelling as some of our nicer options, but at this price point it’s great!
7. Set Of 4 Napkins– Love the light neutral look of this napkin set and they are under $10.