Valentine’s Day Dessert Charcuterie Board
If you want to make Valentine’s Day extra SWEET this year this dessert charcuterie board will do the trick! It’s no fuss and is sure to please a crowd.
This makes such a fun date night in or fun kid friendly activity. It’s easy to throw together and you can purchase everything pre-made to make it easy.
5 Tips For Making A Dessert Charcuterie Board
- Mix in fresh fruits, mint and pomegranate seeds. You can use the mint and pomegranate as “garnish” mixed in on top of other treats on the board.
2. Choose a color scheme. This may sound strange to do when it comes to food, but it makes it more pleasing to the eye. This one was pinks, reds and whites to parallel the Valentine’s theme.
3. Layer the different items. There can be some overlap of the items. I chose to make it look more natural then lines up perfectly.
4. Include lots of options so there is something for everyone.
5. Check your pantry/fridge and use items you may already have.
I’ve also rounded up gift ideas for everyone on your list HERE.
If you loved this idea, be sure to check out a hot chocolate themed dessert charcuterie board I have done HERE.