Healthy Dinner Recipes To Make This Week- Quick and Easy!
I hesitate to even call these “recipes”, because they are SO quick and easy to make. In no way do I consider myself a professional chef so I aim for things that are healthy, filling, and of course SUPER easy to make.
When planning healthy dinner recipes for the week, I try to find ingredients that cross over from one dinner to the next. It saves a bit of money and makes grocery shopping easier and faster. (The name of the game these days!)
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER SALAD
* 1 head of cauliflower (or prepackaged bag of cauliflower florets)
* Buffalo Sauce of Choice
* 1/2 Red Onion
* 1 Avocado
* Arugula (or lettuce of choice)
* 1 carrot
* 1 stalk of celery
* Dressing of Choice (I love the Organic Girl White Cheddar Dressing)
* Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 Degrees.
2. Chop up head of cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
3. Toss cauliflower in buffalo sauce until fully coated.
4. Spray sheet pan with olive oil spray or use a sheet pan liner. (I HIGHLY recommend this one!)
5. Cook for 15-18 minutes.
6. While cauliflower is cooking, finely chop onion, celery and carrot. Slice avocado.
7. Toss everything together in a bowl, salt & pepper to taste and enjoy!
SOUTHWEST VEGGIE STUFFED PEPPERS
* 1 Red Pepper
* 1 Green Pepper
* 1 Bag Cauliflower Rice (or one head of cauliflower finely chopped)
* 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
* 1 Bag of Roasted Corn
* 1 Can of Black Beans
* 1 Avocado
* 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut top stem off peppers, cut in half and remove all seeds and membranes.
3. Place peppers on sheet pan and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Add taco seasoning to 1/4 cup of water and stir.
4. While peppers are cooking combine cauliflower rice, beans, corn, cilantro and taco seasoning to a skillet on medium heat. Stir until rice is cooked through. Remove from heat.
5. Remove peppers and add the mixture into each pepper. Top with the shredded cheese.
6. Put peppers back in the over for 20 minutes.
7. Garnish with cilantro. (Salsa or sour cream is great as well!)
SAUSAGE & VEGGIE SHEET PAN BAKE
* 1 Package of Turkey Kielbasa Sausage
* 2 Carrots
* 1 Red Onion
* 1 Package of String Green Beans
* 2 Cups Shaved Brussel Sprouts
* 2 Red Potatoes
* 5 Garlic Cloves
* Olive Oil
* Salt & Pepper
(Truly the easiest recipe EVER!)
1.Preheat oven to 425 Degrees.
2. Chop up all vegetables and garlic.
3. Set potatoes aside. Toss those in salt, pepper, and olive oil until coated.
4. Using olive oil spray, grease a sheet pan. (Or use the handy dandy silicone sheet pan protector!)
5. Add potatoes to pan and cook for 10 minutes on their own.
6. Toss all remaining vegetables and garlic in salt, pepper and olive oil. (Can also throw in a ziploc bag and shake…)
7. Add vegetable mixture to potatoes and cook for 25-30 minutes. (I like to watch and turn a time or two..)
8. Top with hot sauce or a BBQ seasoning mix if you’d like and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy these healthy dinner recipes with your family this week!
P.S. How beautiful are these autumn flowers?! I always have fresh flowers in our kitchen to bring life to the space. Thank you to From You Flowers for sponsoring this. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.