How To Style Western Wear- Fall Trends
Western wear is so hot for fall and I’m LOVING it! There is a way to style this trend in a chic way that doesn’t look like you are headin’ to the hoedown. I’ve got ya covered on how to pull it off effortlessly!
This lace blouse is the perfect nod to western with the piping and pearl snap detailing. The lace keeps it feminine and chic. (Note, it does run a little small. I went up a size.)
You can pair a western blouse with just about anything. A maxi skirt, wide leg pant, jeans or faux leather skirt. The coloring of this tan leather skirt is perfect for fall. You can find an almost identical skirt option at an affordable price HERE and HERE.
Animal prints are another top trend this fall. A snakeskin bootie can act as a neutral and pull any outfit together.
How To Style Western Wear
* Choose one or two western themed items, and partner with more neutral or chic pieces. If you wear a western piped blouse, cowboy boots, a fringe skirt and a cowboy hat, it comes off as a little cheesy. Keep it simple by letting one or two items stand out.
* Go “space cowboy” and pair a western item with a modern metallic. For example, this outfit shown, with a metallic silver skirt would be great! Kasey Musgraves has been rocking this trend for awhile now. She pulls it off flawlessly every time!
* Look for items with a modern edge as well. For instance, instead of a typical cowboy boot; look for some that have a pull on tab side, or a western script detailing, but with a more modern silhouette. You can find an awesome pair for under $100 HERE or my favorite white version HERE.
* For more traditional items (like a true cowboy boot) pair with feminine floral print dress, or skirt and lace top.
* An easy way to slowly incorporate this trend is with turquoise jewelry or accessories.
Check out what else is trending for fall with my post on the top fall trends HERE.