10 February Finds
** Click on any of the below images to shop. **
1. Silk Mask- Comes in different prints. If you have had issues with “mask-ne” this will help. Prevents against breakouts and is comfortable to wear.
2. Heathered Cashmere Sheet Set- I’ve become a bit of a sheet snob and these are just SO good. They are cozy and hold up so well. You can also use the following discount code for $25 off their site: ashley25
3. White Sneakers- Love that white sneakers are trending. These are a comfortable pair that have such a cool look to them.
4. Shoulder Pleat Jumpsuit- Spring is on the horizon! If you are looking for a few staple pieces for the upcoming season.. this is it! The shoulder detailing is so unique, it’s comfortable and a neutral color. Triple win! It’s a piece you can dress up or down and can get a lot of wear out of.
5. Leopard Dress- This dress is under $30, but has such a high-end look/feel to it. It’d make a cute cover up this summer or perfect with over knee boots and a leather jacket to still wear this winter.
6. Braided Sandal- These come in both black and a nude color. They remind me of Bottega, but are affordable! Perfect throw on and go pair for this spring/summer season.
7. Summer Friday’s Gel Cream- I snatched this up as soon as they released it and it’s totally worth the hype! It’s an amazing hydrator, oil-free and gives that “dewey” look.
8. Equilibria CBD Daily Drops- I opened up over on Instagram Stories about my stuggle with anxiety lately. This by women, for women owned CBD company has truly been incredible. I take a combo of the soft gels (slow release) and the daily drops (more instant). The daily drops have really helped me to calm down and fall asleep. The have a dosage specialist you can talk to if you are unsure of what to order. It’s been so helpful and I wanted to pass it on to anyone else who it could possibly help as well. The discount code for this one is: beausandashley
9. Grey Marble Tray- This has the look of home decor pieces I’ve been seeing on the designer sites, but it’s under $30. Perfect as a soap/lotion holder in a bathroom or to stack a candle on as a decor piece.
10. Ruffled Marble Bowl- This comes in three different size options. I have the largest size option as a decorative piece in our entryway. I’ve loved it so much that I wanted to order the other sizes as well, but it’s been sold out for months. If you love this one be sure to grab since they sell out quickly. The smallest version is the perfect size to keep on your nightstand as a ring/jewelry holder. Beautiful piece that’s also great quality.