June’s Favorite Finds
** Click on any of the below images to shop. **
Sharing some of my favorite recent purchases that I’ve been loving and enjoying for June. I wanted to do something special this month.. so I’ll be giving away everything on the list of June’s favorites to a lucky winner to enjoy! To enter… follow me on my Instagram HERE! When you like and comment on each of the pictures for the month of June you are automatically entered to win!
1. Tiffany Necklace Look For Less- The Tiffany chain necklace is so beautiful, but has a nearly $13k price tag… this one looks nearly identical for under $25.
2. Oversized Striped Beach Towels- Comes in a pack of 4. These are really soft and I love how oversized they are.
3. White Boar Bristle Brush- This will give you a lot of extra shine in your hair. It reminds me of some of the super pricey brushes on the market, but is under $20.
4. Lightweight Striped Pajamas- Come in tons of prints. Lightweight and so insanely soft and comfy. They have a short option as well.
5. Croc Purse- Looks so much more high end than it’s under $50 price tag. Comes in several color options. The chain adds so much texture to the bag! Fits as a crossbody and can hold a ton.
6. Kaftan Dress- Comes in several colors. Perfect throw on and go summer dress and can also be worn as a cover up. Love that you can wear it with sandals alone or dress it up with a pair of wedges and big earrings for a night out. Can’t beat the $35 price tag!
7. Necessaire Body Oil- Run don’t walk on this one. I’m a huge Necessaire fan. Their products are clean, facial grade for body and just the most incredibly luxurious feeling products on the market. This oil is not to “oily.” It absorbs into the skin and gives you an incredible glow and hydration.
8. Vitamin C Face Wipes- These smell AHH-mazing! I use these as a refresher for my face after hot yoga in addition to remove makeup. They are perfect for the summertime to have in your bag as a refresh as well.
9. Nude Lipstick- The shade color is “Kim KW” in this one. It’s a perfect nude for spring/summer and does not dry your lips out at all.
10. Pattern Plates & Bowls- These are such a pretty print for summer. We like to dine outdoors this time of year and these are perfect! Affordable as well.
11. Face Vase- I love interesting pieces like this that are neutral, but add something a little special to your home decor. Alice Lane Home is one of my favorite places to find beautiful home furnishings and they have given me a 10% off code to share with you all. Code: ASHLEYWILSON