FUNBOY- 25% off sitewide with code “SUMMER” at checkout. Just in time for summer! They have great quality pool floats in fun shapes/sizes. We love the huge daybed cabana that holds four people plus acts as a cooler in the center. The floating bar comes in so handy as well. The kids love the inflatable planes for “sleepovers” in our room.
Rylee + Cru-– 25% off sitewide. This is where I get the majority of the kids clothes. They hold up well & are made well. We have most of these items and LOVE them!
Revolve-– 20% off beauty! So many good finds. Free shipping and it’s 2 day shipping as well.
Sharing some of my favorite recent purchases that I’ve been loving and enjoying for June. I wanted to do something special this month.. so I’ll be giving away everything on the list of June’s favorites to a lucky winner to enjoy! To enter… follow me on my Instagram HERE! When you like and comment on each of the pictures for the month of June you are automatically entered to win!
1. Tiffany Necklace Look For Less- The Tiffany chain necklace is so beautiful, but has a nearly $13k price tag… this one looks nearly identical for under $25.
5. Croc Purse- Looks so much more high end than it’s under $50 price tag. Comes in several color options. The chain adds so much texture to the bag! Fits as a crossbody and can hold a ton.
6. Kaftan Dress- Comes in several colors. Perfect throw on and go summer dress and can also be worn as a cover up. Love that you can wear it with sandals alone or dress it up with a pair of wedges and big earrings for a night out. Can’t beat the $35 price tag!
7. Necessaire Body Oil- Run don’t walk on this one. I’m a huge Necessaire fan. Their products are clean, facial grade for body and just the most incredibly luxurious feeling products on the market. This oil is not to “oily.” It absorbs into the skin and gives you an incredible glow and hydration.
8. Vitamin C Face Wipes- These smell AHH-mazing! I use these as a refresher for my face after hot yoga in addition to remove makeup. They are perfect for the summertime to have in your bag as a refresh as well.
9. Nude Lipstick- The shade color is “Kim KW” in this one. It’s a perfect nude for spring/summer and does not dry your lips out at all.
10. Pattern Plates & Bowls- These are such a pretty print for summer. We like to dine outdoors this time of year and these are perfect! Affordable as well.
11. Face Vase- I love interesting pieces like this that are neutral, but add something a little special to your home decor. Alice Lane Home is one of my favorite places to find beautiful home furnishings and they have given me a 10% off code to share with you all. Code: ASHLEYWILSON
10 Oversized Affordable Art Pieces That Make A Statement
Adding art into your house makes it feel like a home. It’s an easy way to showcase your personality and decorate at the same time. However, finding large pieces that make a statement typically is VERY pricey.
I’ve rounded up 10 oversized affordable art pieces that make a statement and are all under $500. (Most are far beneath that price point as well.)
When looking for oversized affordable art finding pieces with lots of texture is a great place to start. They tend to look higher end and provide a lot of interest.