Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Moms have been hit hard this past year and often take the brunt of stress for the whole family. If you are looking to spoil a special mom in your life.. or are a mom and want to treat yourself (you deserve it, mama!) here is a little gift guide.
1. Anine Bing Spring Sweatshirt- What is top of my Mother’s Day wish list this year. These Anine Bing pieces are staples in my wardrobe. Loved the coloring on this one for spring/summer.
2. Snake Embossed Wallet– This brand has great quality leather goods. These come in several colors and you can personalize it with initials. How cute would it be to add “mama”?!
3. Ma Ma Earrings- These are under $50 and would make a great gift for a mom friend.
4. Dried Florals- I love that these are dried and can last after Mother’s Day as decor.
5. The Universe Has Your Back Book- Love this positive book on manifesting and focusing on the light.
6. Hand Blown Wine Glasses- These are stunning and come in several color options. Perfect for the wine lover in your life. They are so special.
7. Nail Polish Set- Loving this neutral set for spring/summer. Great for a mom friend to let them know they are doing a great job.
8. Mug & Warmer Set- Moms deserve hot coffee. So often I end up re-warming my coffee over and over because mornings are busy taking care of everyone else. These are a bit pricey, but something they can use every day.
9. Pan- These are the best pans! They are totally non stick. I also love the way that the spoon has a holder on the handle. It also comes with a steamer. It’s as good as the thousands of 5 star reviews say it is.
10. Chenille Robe- This luxe robe is the coziest there is!
11. Chill Pill Bath Bombs- These smell great and leave your skin super hydrated and soft.