10 Spring Activities To Do As A Family & Mommy & Me Matching Outfits
We are absolutely loving the spring weather! It’s important to us to spend lots of family time together creating memories. We are always out so I’v compiled a list of ideas for fun spring activities to do as a family.
While you are out and about.. here are some adorable little spring outfits too. (I just can’t help myself when it comes to matching them…)
The Mommy & Me Matching Outfits
You can shop my denim jacket HERE. I’ve had so many denim jackets in my day, and this is far superior to any other one. It is the perfect amount of distressing, so insanely soft and the company that makes it is charity based with an amazing mission.
On The Babes:
10 Spring Activities To Do As A Family
1. Pick flowers or hit up a flower truck/flower shop and bring some spring blooms home.
2. Sidewalk chalk.
3. Build a bonfire outside for s’mores.
4. Go for a hike.
5. Go to the playground.
6. Go to the farmer’s market.
7. Throw on some rain boots and jump in muddy puddles.
8. Blow bubbles. Even better, get a bubble machine and let the kids go wild. We have this one HERE.
9. Go for a picnic. (Could make it extra fun and do a desserts only picnic…)
10. Build a fort outside.