1. The $30 sheets that broke the internet! Ha! Slightly kidding, but these sheets have so many amazing reviews about how soft, durable, and wrinkle free they are. We bought them and replaced our Restoration Hardware sheets for these. (They were 10x the price..) SO. GOOD. Tip.. if you size up you can really tuck them in and they won’t slip off the bed at all.
2. Turkish Towels– This set of two is so soft and comes in several colors for under $20. Makes the perfect hostess gift!
3. The perfect Valentine’s day sweater that isn’t too cheesy and can be worn all year round. Comes in several colors and is $25. You can find that one HERE.
4. This chopping knife is $23 and perfect for making chopped salads and as a pizza cutter.
5. Girl, Stop Apologizing. By the author of Girl, Wash Your Face. That book is life changing!This is a pre-order, at $14.99. You can purchase now and you will receive the day the book comes out.
6. Marble Board. Price is dependent on which size you choose, but it starts at $21. It’s well made and multi functional. We use ours as a display board for charcuterie, chopping board, etc. LOVE IT!
7. No Show, No Slip Socks. They are very thin, but they don’t slip at all and are a true “no show.” I love wearing these with my Golden Goose sneakers.
8. Vanilla Collagen Powder. I’ve been putting this into my coffee every morning, and it’s been GREAT. It’s really helping my skin. Highly recommend this brand.
9. Heart Shaped Silicone Mold. You can make cup cakes or even our favorite egg muffins to make this month extra special for the kids.
10. 10 Piece Food Storage Set . Perfect for pantry organization and BPA free. It’s air sealed and keeps everything fresh.
11. Wooden Bead Garland Decor. Love this little decor accent. They are $6 and we have them scattered all throughout our home.
12. Ultima Replenisher– It’s a natural electrolyte hydrator. Safe for kids, pregnant woman or anyone. Done with dry January? Great. Because this is magic for hangovers. HA!
You can also find the January roundup HERE. It’s got a great mix of some of my all time favorite Amazon buys and organizational finds.
AndreaFebruary 5, 2019 at 2:36 am
Oooo love this! I’m a huge Rachel Hollis fan!
Beaus & AshleyFebruary 6, 2019 at 8:18 pm
Me too! I love her podcast too. 🙂
Alex KeatingFebruary 8, 2019 at 3:56 am
I JUST bought these sheets Tuesday!! I wish I would have waited until this post😩 But they are AMAZING 💗
Beaus & AshleyFebruary 8, 2019 at 4:46 am
The sheets that broke the internet!! 😂